The aim of sustainability within our business is to operate safely and more efficiently - using the energy we have wisely, producing less waste, and, most importantly, to engage with the community and the surrounding landscape in a progressive and encouraging way.
After switching to LED lights, New Mersey is delighted that we now save 85% in energy consumption. We recycle 80% of waste, including over 60 tonnes of carbon segregated on-site every year. The remainder 20% is processed for energy recovery. More than 200 tonnes of waste have been recycled over three years, with zero waste to landfill , saving natural resources.
New Mersey is pleased to be working towards a more environmentally friendly future.